Assistant Manager, Order to Cash
- Verify and record the receipts of institutional customers, international claims and distributor's commission claim.
- Settlement of invoices with advances, receipts, commissions, and debit or credit notes.
- Preparation of the customer's aging and circulation to the relevant persons for the recoveries.
- Strong follow-up regarding outstanding invoices from the relevant persons.
- Perform monthly closing activities accurately and timely.
- Preparation and circulation of CDRs and bank guarantees of aging for the recoveries or cancellations.
- Prepare accounts receivable schedules and provide relevant data to internal and external auditors.
- Prepare and execute accounting receivable policies.
- Reconciliation of institutional customer ledgers.
- Proactive coordination with other departments.
Required Knowledge & Experience:
You should have/be:
- at least an MBA or ICMA Qualified/Finalist or ACCA Qualified/Finalist. At least 4 to 7 years of relevant experience.
- Experience of working on SAP. Excellent communication skills.
- A proactive approach to work.