- Do you have strong English skills (B2-C1) and second language as German, French or Spanish on B1-B2 level
- Experience in Payroll min. 1 year
- Do you have good MS Excel & Word skills?
- Do you have good communication & analytical skills?
- Are you able to anticipate customer needs and solve problems proactively?
- Do you have at least secondary school diploma?
- Are you able to focus on deadlines and prioritize day to day work?
- Knowledge of Workday would be an asset
- Managing Personal Information and documentation
- Validation and processing of Benefit Claims
- Cooperation with Payroll and Benefits Provider
- Providing inputs for Payroll
- Employee data & systems management
- Performing HR and Payroll processes in line with global directions, legal standards and country specific requirements, existing policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the accuracy of payroll inputs in timely manner
- Ensuring the accuracy of data updates in all HR and Payroll systems
We offer to the candidates:
- Working for prestige Client
- Great atmosphere
- Set of social benefits to choose from
- International projects
- Opportunity to develop your career!