Project Management Officer - Global Business Services
We are looking for an enthusiastic, well-organized and proactive individual ready to take on a new challenge within the SSC based in Lisbon.
Reporting directly to the Transition & Continuous Improvement Manager, you will be responsible to assess, monitor, and enhance business performance for our organization.
Our client is a worldwide expert in supply chain solutions and the European leader in automotive logistics.
Your main responsibilities are the below:
* Creating transitional plans and documents to outline project expectations, scope, schedule, and budget requirements.
* Defines the Service and Product Lines descriptions, the SLA, OLA contracts and KPIs together with the various involved business domains in agreement with the product manager.
* Animating with existing detailed migration plan (and completing when needed the tool) the migration process (classic 3 tollgates approach) for each entity in scope. Strong need to ensure RACI principles appliance and clear execution of the detailed plan.
* Liaise on a daily basis with SSC team & local teams to ensure clear alignment on the execution schedule and milestones
* In case of arbitration requirement, formalize with all involved parties arbitration request and recommendations for moving forward
* Keeping all parties involved with the transition updated on its progress.
Background and experience
* You have a Bachelor's degree in Business Management or similar.
* At least 5 years' proven experience in process optimization, operations, business and transition management or similar position; experience within a shared service environment is a must to have.
* Good time management and organizational skills.
* Ability to make sound issue analyses and propose solutions;
* Analytical, thorough and with good problem-solving skills
* Good communication skills and assertiveness;
* Strong PMO expertise in SSC roll out projects
* Expertise in finance services transition
* Knowledge of SAP, Workflow tools, EXCEL, Sharepoint, PMO tools
* Fluent in English is mandatory (both oral and written), French (B2) - nice to have
- Hybrid working model.
- A good opportunity for your professional growth.