- Collecting and analyzing financial data for Group of companies.
- Responsible for estimating cost for overall related company and comparing budget with actual expenses for Group of Companies.
- To gather reports on cost Forecast and Revenue Forecast in order to come out with cash flow forecast for each and every company and consolidate it for decision making purpose as a Group of Campanies.
- Monitor costs after significant changes in products or processes for Group of Companies.
- Prepare detailed financial reports, both periodically and ad hoc for Group of Companies.
- To provide suggestion of Group of Companies' management in making important decision based on cost and benefits (e.g investment, loan application and etc)
- To handle loan application for Group of Companies.
- Create and manage budgets and monitor spending for Group of Companies
- Conducts audits on financial processes, labor and inventory for Group of Companies
- Suggest cost reducing or profitable solution for Group of Companies
- Any other duties as assign by the Management.
- Minimum Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-3 year(s) experience on finance, accounting, costing or in similir position.
- Understanding of integrated management system of ISO9001& OHS18001 standard requirements.
- Computer Literate
- Strong Analytical Skills