Actuarial Services Associate (m/f/d)
Our Actuarial Services department is growing and we are looking for Associates who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
As an actuarial associate you will:
- Assist our clients with the set up and monitoring of Solvency II: diagnosis, quantitative research and calculations, analysis of risk management, optimisation aspects;
- Analyse the regulatory and accounting requirements (under IFRS, Lux Gaap) which can be applied to the insurance sector - recalculations of provisions, review of experience studies supporting actuarial assumptions;
- Support the other teams and clients in projects - M&A and DD engagements, credit risk modelling projects, risk-capital modelling, IFRS17 implementation, controls environments, actuarial outsourcing;
- Be involved in assignments relating to companies’ resettlement/creation (insurance, reinsurance, pension funds): feasibility analysis, restructuring of capital ownership and portfolio transfer.
- You hold a university degree with a specialization in actuarial science, mathematics, statistics or quantitative finance
- Previous working experience as an actuary is a plus
- Experience in modelling in R and Python is a plus
- You are pragmatic, dynamic, rigorous, methodical and precise
- You are fluent in English and French and/or German. Any other languages is an asset
- You are intellectually curious and open to other activities in the field of insurance
You are looking for a multicultural firm which invests in the development of your potential and puts health at work at the centre of its preoccupations?
Then do not wait any longer and send us your application file (CV + cover letter in English)!
For more information, visit us on www.pwc.lu and www.pwc.com.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.