Junior Regulatory Officer
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our structure - the Regional Delivery Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting & tax, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
At this role you will have possibility to work remotely or hybrid from the office in Katowice.
This is the perfect way to kick start your legal or tax career TMF Group is growing and we are recruiting new members for our Regulatory Services Team. The team consists of over 10 professionals from several different countries. Communication is in English. The team is specialized in various legal/tax services, such as:
- Mandatory Disclosure Rules
- Prepare specialist legal assessments/investigations for various legal services;
- Ensure clients meet all legal requirements relating to various areas;
- Assist colleagues that handle day-to-day client matters with legal expertise in one or more specializations of the team;
- Identifying, retrieving and reviewing existing client files and extracting the required information for the preparation of products and services of the team;
- Update and maintain various databases in order to ensure adequate tracking of the regulatory obligations of clients.
- Master degree in Law, International Taxation or in a related field;
- Fluent in English required with any additional languages welcomed;
- Capability to understand European regulatory frameworks and tax structures;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Hands on mentality;
- Fast learner.
Working at TMF Group offers
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing for the Multikafeteria program (e.g. Multisport card)
- Access to a language platform with 12 different languages to learn
- Access to a mental health and well-being platform offering a variety of functionalities that will support you in caring for your well-being
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays (social fund)
- Opportunity to take part in charity projects
Applications close: 20 Oct 2023 Central European Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.