Accounts & Business Advisory Senior or Assistant
Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?;Interested in working with an industry varied client base across the SME market?;Want a career where no two days are the same?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
Our Accounts and Audit employees prepare full year end and management accounts. The job holder will work on a wide range of clients, including specialist sectors such as charities and solicitors. They will ensure accounts are completed in line with relevant legislation. You will also plan, conduct and complete full audits across a wide range of clients and undertake client site visits.
Day to day duties
- Prepare financial statements for Limited Companies.
- Working with management information and accounts for clients, comparing results and projections with commentary for review.
- Liaise with clients, both individuals and businesses, in order to provide financial information and support to clients.
- Responsible for the planning, implementation and completion of client audits, ensuring they are completed to the highest standard and to deadline.
- Review client systems and analyse risks, providing information to Partners and clients as appropriate
- Mentor trainees within the department, supporting them in their learning and development.
- Liaise with both individuals and businesses in order to provide financial information and support to clients
What are we looking for?
- ACA / ACCA Accounting qualification or AAT Qualified by Experience
- Experience in a Practice environment
- Experience of project managing a client audit
- Flexible and profession approach
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to train others
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at Azets
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.