Senior Consultant - Finance & Performance
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor/Master degree in finance/economics
- 3-6 years experience in finance (Experience in the SSC sector is an advantage.)
- Minimum 2 years experience in consulting/advisory
- Solid understanding of key finance processes and areas.
- Project management experience and certification is an advantage.
- Shared services experience is an advantage.
- Proficiency in English and in Hungarian (German language knowledge is an advantage)
- Strong knowledge of various Windows based office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio). Proficiency in Excel is an advantage
- Outstanding problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive personality
- Ability to manage project workstreams with minimal guidance
Your future role
- Participate in projects focusing on finance operations transformation, efficiency improvement, operating model design, business-side support of system implementations
- Summarize analytical findings in a coherent manner
- Contribute to the creation of high-quality deliverables
- Manage project streams independently
- Develop client relationships through interactions with client personnel, possibility to participate in business development activities
- Contributing to engagement planning and ensuring that products/deliverables meet contract/workplan
What we offer
- Attractive and competitive salary including wide range of fringe benefits
- Fresh fruit every day and quality coffee are provided for healthy and energized working days
- Attractive and modern working environment with great location in the heart of Budapest
- You will be part of an amazing team and be able to participate in various team building events
How you will grow:
- You will take part in economically significant projects with true responsibility, your work will create real added value
- Transparent, performance-based career paths are open and rapid promotion of high-achievers is granted. You will grow through diverse engagements, business development activities and client contacts
- We support you with tailored professional and personal development: mentoring from our reputable experts and professional training programs are also provided
- Strong team spirit and a globally collaborative working environment ensured
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.