Regional Recovery Manager| AMW CL | Southern region
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC is a finance company registered under the central bank of Sri Lanka and a subsidiary company of AMW Group which is a leading corporate entity in Sri Lanka and the sole distributor for several world-renowned automobiles and related brands, under the umbrella of Al-Futtaim Group, Dubai UAE.
AMW Capital Leasing currently comprises of 22 branches and is in the process of expanding its network to serve our customers better
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to lead a team of collection officers and monitor the performance of monthly rentals. collection of the assign portfolio and maintain the expected CER of the allocated branches in the region.
- Follow up and avoid impairment provisioning based on IFRS 9 to maintain below-budget provisioning of the allocated portfolio/branches.
- Responsible for the reversals of already provided bad debts and identify the prompt action to be taken to improve the collections and bring in efficiencies of the team.
- Coordinate with the team members who are based at branches and solve recovery-related issues and supporting the team members by indulging on recovery visits when required.
- Motivate and guide the team to achieve the desired level of results.
- Successfully passed the GCE O/L and A/L examinations.
- Minimum 3-year experience in banking or NBFI sector with similar exposure.
- Strong leadership skills and ability guide a team effectively to achieve the set objectives.
- Excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, and problem-solving skills and good knowledge in working with MS excel.
- Candidates who live in Matara. Galle. Kalutara, Panadura & Mount Lavinia will be given priority.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.