Junior Recoveries Executive| AMWCL | Matara
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC is a finance company registered under the central bank of Sri Lanka and a subsidiary company of AMW Group which is a leading corporate entity in Sri Lanka and the sole distributor for several world-renowned automobiles and related brands, under the umbrella of Al-Futtaim Group, Dubai UAE.
AMW Capital Leasing currently comprises of 22 branches and is in the process of expanding its network to serve our customers better
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to achieve the budgeted collection efficiency ratio (CER) of each age category of the branch and achieve overall branch CER.
- Follow up and avoid impairment provisioning based on given guidelines to maintain the provisioning of the branch within the allocated budget.
- Reversals of already provided bad debts and identify the areas of processes that could be improved to support the collections.
- Coordinate with the customers and solve recovery-related issues and inquiries.
- Successfully passed the GCE O/L and A/L examinations.
- Minimum 1 year experience in banking or NBFI sector with exposure to recoveries and collection.
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills and good knowledge in working with MS excel.
- A very good team player with the ability to work under minimum supervision.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.