Senior Internal Auditor
Senior Internal Auditor – Business Risk Services
Work location: Dublin
Service line: Business Risk Service
Employment type: Permanent
The Grant Thornton Business Risk Services team is currently seeking a driven and self-motivated Senior Internal Auditor, ideally with a professional services background. This candidate should be comfortable in delivering across product lines and client sectors.
The BRS team delivers a variety of services to our clients’ who are based in the life sciences, food/ agriculture, construction, industrial, technology, energy, multi-national and public sectors.
Our services include:
- Internal Audit
- Risk Consulting
- SOC & SOX
- IT Risk & Assurance
Candidates for this Senior Internal Auditor role should be fully qualified with distinct and relevant experience of best practice Internal Audit standards and delivery methodologies. Candidates should be comfortable in delivering process, operational and thematic risk based internal audits.
This role provides strong candidates with the opportunity to become a key member of the team and play a part in the continued and successful growth of the business unit whilst working closely with colleagues throughout the firm in a rapidly growing area of the business.
This role will be attractive to individuals who can rise to a challenge, who are adaptable and enjoy working in a dynamic environment. It offers highly attractive career development and progression opportunities.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Working on client site and/ or remotely as part of client project teams
- Reporting to on-site and off-site Grant Thornton management
- Providing co sourced and outsourced internal audit and risk consulting services to clients
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated with good initiative
- Good level of IT literacy with a track record of using the full MS Office suite
- Qualified accountant or part-qualified with significant relevant experience
- Relevant qualifications ACA, ACCA, CIA, CIMA, CISP, CISA, PRINCE 2
- 3+ years’ direct delivery experience in internal audit and/ or risk consulting, in practice or industry
- A competitive compensation package with a defined career path
- Training and support from our dedicated learning and development team
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Subsidised healthcare insurance
- Wedding leave
- Hybrid working week – blended arrangement where you can work from home, at the Grant Thornton office or client sites depending on business, client and teams needs
- 3pm finish on Fridays during the summer months and before a bank holiday
Grant Thornton gives you the opportunities, resources and flexibility to create a career that empowers your passion.
At Grant Thornton, our people are at the heart of our business. Our teams are built with a variety of background, cultures, age, gender, gender identity, ability and family types to ensure we have a diversity of thought in everything we do. Grant Thornton is committed to ensuring that every staff member can bring their whole selves to work and that individuality is embraced.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.