Senior Management Accountant - Consoild8
Senior Management Accountant
Do you have a passion in management accounting? Do you want to work somewhere where you'll flourish? If so we have the best job for you!
Consolid8 is a multi-award winning national accounting firm with global reach, using cloud technology and real world experience to deliver modern business solutions. The firm is part of BDO Australia, the 5th largest accounting firm globally.
We are accountants with personality who speak to clients using language they understand and utilising the most innovative technology to ensure our clients can make fast and informed business decisions.
We like to step into our clients' shoes and frame bookkeeping and management accounting services from the business owner's perspective. We streamline their bookkeeping and management accounting process to ensure their businesses thrive.
We are currently looking for a passionate and client focused Management Accountant to join our high performing Management Accounting Services team at our modern office. You must have a genuine desire to help clients, get the absolute best results for them and be willing to go the extra mile.
What is on offer?
- You will be working directly with partner and managers who are well-respected leaders with a coaching style to bring out the best in their team
- You will work with an extremely supportive and cohesive team who genuinely care about each other
- You will be provided with comprehensive training and career guidance
- Flexible work environment with good flexibility to work from home for the right candidate
- Ongoing technical and soft skill training – training and education is a big part of our business
- Fantastic coffees, fruit baskets, daily breakfast, weekly morning teas and monthly team events!
- Competitive salary package
Key responsibilities include:
- Review bookkeeping work performed by our bookkeepers, including account coding, GST coding and payroll
- Review BAS and IAS prepared by junior team members
- Manage client relationship and answer client queries
- Prepare management reports and analysis for clients using software (ie. Fathom)
- Prepare budgeting and cashflow forecasting for clients using software (ie. Fathom or Castaway)
- Meet with key clients monthly/quarterly to discuss their financial performance and improvement areas
- Review and improve clients’ financial functions, provide solutions including software selection and implementation, assist clients in streamlining and automating financial processes
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years accounting experience in Australia accounting firms or large businesses
- Having managed a portfolio of small to medium sized clients
- University degree in accounting or management accounting (or equivalent)
- CA/CPA qualification is a bonus but not a must
- Working knowledge of cloud accounting platforms, including Xero, MYOB, Hubdoc, Dext
- Experience with Fathom, Castaway Forecasting, Futrli is a bonus
- Tech savvy and ability to pick up new software quickly
- Knowledge of accounting practices and principles
- Ability to follow processes and train junior staff if required
Applicants are encouraged to act fast as we are seeking to appoint immediately!
To find out more about Consolid8, please go to our website at www.consolid8.com.au.
IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUSTFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.