Product Manager| AMW| Union Place
Associated Motorways (Pvt) LTD
No two days are the same at AMW, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance, and what do you get, The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started 70 years ago, popularly known as AMW now a fully-owned subsidiary of Al Futtaim Group (AFG) of United Arab Emirates, is one of the pioneers in the Automotive industry in Sri Lanka.
- Successfully completed an internationally recognized professional accounting qualification (CIM, CIMA, ACCA) or bachelor's degree in Finance or business administration from a recognized university.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in business analysis or product manager role in fast phased industry
- Good organizing skills, fluent use of SAP system, and fluent in MS Excel.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and good command in written and spoken English.
- Ability to work under pressure, work independently, and good interpersonal relationship.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for managing the product portfolio and providing financial and functional assistance to the management.
- Carry out evaluations on business proposals, providing financial analysis and functional support for BP Castrol
- Responsible to assist Marine Business Quoting/ Tender Pricing and facilitate to maintain the agreed level of margin while assisting to grow the business through business finance function and supply chain.
- Pre and post evaluations of the financial feasibility of sales promotions and internal notes preparation.
- Critically review forecast given by the sales managers during order preparation to minimize deviations & share variance report with respective managers to improve accuracy and facilitate corrective actions.
- Order preparation based on sales forecast and keep a tracking of all shipments from order placing to delivery to warehouse.
- Keep records on marine delivery charge, provide costing for invoicing, and arrange local and TT payments related to imports.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.