Senior Financial Operations Coordinator
Springfield - Missouri - USA; Chicago - Illinois - USA; Seattle Campus, Washington; London, UK; Madrid, Spain;
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Senior Financial Operations Coordinator
This position is part of the EPS Accounting Operations team and is responsible for supporting the calculation and payment of monthly marketing fees for EPS partners. Responsibilities include supporting busines to business contracts, month-end closing process, the monthly marketing fee payment process, and assisting with daily email communication with account managers, and other internal teams.
What you'll do:
- Process contract terms and other supporting documents for marketing fees in Salesforce, Oracle, and Excel.
- Research and respond to Account Manager questions in email and Salesforce about partner marketing fees.
- Identify opportunities with marketing fee calculations, and support resolution.
- Support month end closing duties.
- Meet departmental expectations and timelines, and other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
- Must be a quick learner, self-motivated and a phenomenal teammate.
- Positive attitude and career focused.
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle/PeopleSoft/Hyperion Planning), Business Objects, and Tableau a plus.
- Strong Excel skills and experience with other Microsoft products
- Solid understanding of basic accounting, and the desire to pursue more relevant items such as contract reconciliation and data analysis.
- Good interpersonal skills and comfortable working across departmental and company boundaries with internal and external customers.
- Great attention to detail, organized, efficient, and ability to multi-task.
- Conscientious, flexible - thrives in a fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and mathematical skills
- A bachelor's degree in accounting or similar field preferred.
- 3+ years of previous accounting and reconciliation experience preferred.
The total cash range for this position in Springfield is $37,000.00 to $51,500.00. Employees in this role have the potential to increase their pay up to $59,000.00, which is the top of the range, based on ongoing, demonstrated, and sustained performance in the role.
Starting pay for this role will vary based on multiple factors, including location, available budget, and an individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience. Pay ranges may be modified in the future.
Expedia Group is proud to offer a wide range of benefits to support employees and their families, including medical/dental/vision, paid time off, and an Employee Assistance Program. To fuel each employee’s passion for travel, we offer a wellness & travel reimbursement, travel discounts, and an International Airlines Travel Agent (IATAN) membership. View our full list of benefits.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization. For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.