Sr Analyst, Financial Reporting
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
We have a balanced hybrid working model to ensure you get the flexibility you need, and the successful candidate will spend their time between working in the office and working from home.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Under direct supervision responsible for handling and processing of routine transactions for the Business unit. This role is responsible for identifying and resolving problems within established guidelines. It (is) an entry level position with opportunity to develop professionally
- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate processing of transactions within established guidelines.
- Ensures day to day deliverables are met. Checklists are to be prepared and submitted to the next level on a daily basis.
- Handles resolution of issue highlights issues to the supervisors/experts
- Tracks trends within the daily deliverables(SLA/KRA) and work along with supervisor to enhance their processes / procedures knowledge.
- Responsible for identifying and resolving problems within established guidelines
- Expected to use some initiative but refer more complex problems to supervisors/experts
- Works effectively as a team member but also independently
- Working towards becoming proficient in all areas of the job
- Running and creating formal reports. Creating and executing function specific reports.
- Follows the incident/regulatory breach(operational risks) arising from processes reporting procedure with rigor
Skills / Qualifications:
- A College or University degree with at least 12 months of relevant work experience
- Good oral and written communication skills are required
- Basic Functional / Industry Knowledge is preferred
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Working knowledge on MS-Excel
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve!Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center atMyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.