We are currently representing a fast growing organisation who are looking to bring on a Treasury Manager to set up the treasury function. This role would be responsible for a broad area of treasury, superficially: cash forecasting, Banking Relations and Loan Covenance.
Our client is a fast growing engineering organisation based in Stockport. Acquired by a PE Organisation in 2022, this organisation is looking to grow their team.
This Treasury Manager would be responsible for:
- Cash-flow forecasting on a rolling 13 week basis
- Preparation and reporting of loan covenant compliance
- Migrating existing and new acquisitions onto the Group banking platform
- Ownership of the day to day banking of the Group
This Treasury Manager role would suit a candidate with the following experience:
- 5+ Years experience in treasury
- Part/Full Treasury Qualification
- Experience with Dynamics 365
- Stockport Office
- 4 Days office working