My client are looking for a new Finance Manager to join their team in Merseyside. This role will have a small team of direct reports but also have oversight for the rest of the office as part of the senior management team. A really exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a step up into a senior management role within a global services business.
My client are a very successful & reputable brand with a global presence.
The role has broad responsibility over the financial control and reporting processes. The role will work closely with senior stakeholders.
- Leading and developing a successful financial accounting team
- Driving effective collaboration
- Leading the month end financial reporting process
- Leading the accounting, budgeting and reporting
- Managing the year end financial audit
- Preparation and review of annual financial statements
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Ensuring balance sheet accounts are regularly reviewed and reconciled
- Reviewing supplier and expense payment runs
- Maintaining strong relationships with Budget Holders
- Reviewing monthly payroll payments
- Qualified accountant
- Strong technical background
- Management experience
- Competitive salary 70k+
- Hybrid working- 3 days in the office
- Private healthcare
- Plus many more