Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable specialist required for a Private Equity business in Mayfair (Central London). Permanent role with bonus and excellent benefits and hybrid working. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with the relevant experience looking to join a successful international private equity firm.
Well established financial services business with lovely offices in Mayfair, Central London.
My client is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their Finance team in London. The accounts payable function is a crucial part of the business processing high volume of invoices which require documented approval to ensure that are allocated correctly.
Your role will be responsible for the smooth running of the accounts payable and expenses function and include:
- Invoice scanning, capturing, coding and routing;
- Co-ordinating and managing invoice approval;
- Setting up and maintenance of suppliers accounts in NetSuite;
- Review and reconciliation of supplier statement and aged creditors report,ensuring aged items are kept to a minimum;
- Dealing with invoice discrepancies and supplier queries;
- Proactively managing the accounts payable inbox and timely response to queries from internal stakeholders (deal teams and department heads);
- Reconciliation and maintenance of company credit cards;
- Bank payment posting for suppliers, including direct debit postings and allocations;
- Petty cash management;
- Timely preparation of various journal entries for mobile phones, dental insurance costs, etc.;
- Preparation of weekly payment run and periodic bank reconciliations for allocated business units; and
- Assisting with monthly/quarterly balance sheet reconciliations.
Strong Accounts Payable expertise
Sound bookkeeping / double entry understanding
Experience with automated processes (OCR scanner);
Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
Attention to detail and ability to produce accurate, quality work in a clear and concise manner
Team player, easy to get on with
Financial or Professional Services sector desirable
Happy to work Hybrid (3 days in office).
Competitive salary and benefits package and bonus