Corporate Tax Manager (Hybrid / Remote)
On a day-to-day basis, your role will involve delivering precise and punctual tax and business advisory projects for clients, upholding the highest standards of accuracy, compliance, and meeting deadlines. You will have the responsibility of overseeing a small team with varying qualifications and career stages
Our client are a prominent professional services company in the UK, dedicated to simplifying clients' lives. Their clients remain loyal year after year due to their consistent delivery of exceptional service and impressive outcomes.
They are deeply enthusiastic about our innovative approach, take pride in our exceptional team, and are eager to welcome you on board!
Our client are seeking a collaborative team player who can serve as a brand ambassador, aiding in the attraction of new clients and the retention of existing ones, in order to meet the department's growth objectives. On a day-to-day basis, your role will involve delivering precise and punctual tax and business advisory projects for clients, upholding the highest standards of accuracy, compliance, and meeting deadlines.
You will have the responsibility of overseeing a small team with varying qualifications and career stages. Leveraging your previous leadership experience, you'll provide development opportunities and training to ensure the team's growth, enhancing both their capabilities and overall capacity.
Demonstrating strong collaboration skills, you will enjoy working with colleagues to actively identify opportunities for continuous improvement in internal processes, ensuring that we consistently deliver the highest levels of client service.
Your extensive experience in delivering corporate tax compliance and advisory services, encompassing R&D, Patent Box, capital allowances, EMI, EOTs, and share schemes, will be a significant asset for this role.
- Qualified with CTA or an equivalent certification.
- Experience in providing corporate tax services, encompassing R&D, Patent Box, and capital allowances.
- Experience in personal tax planning and advisory work, including the preparation and review of personal tax returns, inheritance tax, capital gains tax, trusts, and rental properties, is essential.
- Preferred, but not obligatory, experience in EMI schemes, EBTs, EOTs, and share schemes.
- Demonstrates a robust technical proficiency supported by practical experience, going beyond the attainment of qualifications.
- Possesses a strong grasp of UK tax legislation.
- Post-qualification experience, ideally within a practice environment.
- Previous experience in line management.
- Proficient in accounting software and CRM systems.
- Thorough and current knowledge of UK tax legislation.
- Keeps abreast of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations and GDPR regulations.
- Exhibits strong organisational abilities with acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Base salary £55,000 - £70,000
- Company Bonus (Non-contractual)
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Discount portal, reward & recognition programmes, and loyalty scheme