Audit and Accounts Semi Senior
You will be in a split position across the audit and business services department. You will be involved with all audit work from start to finish as well as preparing financial statements ready for audit. When not on site with clients, you will be supporting the wider business services department with the provision of accounting services to a mixed client base.
Peterborough based proactive firm of qualified accountants and business advisors who pride themselves on the professional service provided to clients for over 50 years. Well known for their study support and on the job training programmes they provide all employees no matter their experience.
- Preparation of year-end accounts for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies.
- Reviewing and preparation of client bookkeeping, VAT returns.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Completion of audit work in accordance with audit procedures.
- Supporting the partners and directors.
- Have at least 12 months previous experience of working within an accountancy practice and have a broad training in accounts and tax.
- Be looking to advance in their studies towards
- Have a great attitude to learning and working as part of a team.
- Be positive and flexible in their approach.
- Be an excellent communicator with good IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Have rights to work and reside in the U.K.
- Competitive salary and company pension
- Full study support
- Be part of a growing organisation with opportunities to progress
- Free Car Parking