Senior Accounting Manager (Retail)
To oversee all accounting functions within the Group
- Manage audit, tax computation, vendor management etc.
- Review the accuracy of accounting procedures and data created in SAP
- Reviewing the consolidated Greater China Reports for JV Partner
- Supporting Asia markets for any accounting issue and queries
- Assisting in SAP project enhancement and development for Asia markets
- Reviewing the payments from all Asia markets
- Verifying the vendor and customer master data created in SAP for all Asia markets
- Degree holder in Accounting or relevant disciplines
- A qualified accountant with over 6 years of experience with at least 3 years in supervisory level, in a multi-national company environment
- Experience of managing a small team with proven success and growth potential
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven credentials in a business environment
- Good oral and written command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Experience in Microsoft Office application (especially Excel)
- Familiar with ERP system and Knowledge of SAP is definite advantage
Good package and benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Pearl Chiu on +852 3412 4816.