You will be working with sole traders, partnerships and small to medium limited companies with the provision of year end compliance services as well as more ongoing outsourced finance services. Plenty of client interaction is part of the job and you will be tasked with building and developing relationships outside of the board room to continue the history of long standing business to business relations.
An independent practice led by 2 directors. This firm has grown substantially in the past 18 months through word of mouth referrals from their long standing client base. They have very high retention rates due to the welcoming nature and relaxed feel in and out of their office - this firm focuses all their efforts on employee welfare and happiness.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for sole traders, and partnerships, limited companies
- Preparation of book keeping and VAT returns
- Prioritising workload effectively to meet deadlines
- Experience working within an accountancy practice and the preparation of financial statements
- Qualified to an AAT standard or equivalent
- Experience working with cloud based book keeping software
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Own transport
- Knowledge of Xero, Quickbooks, Sage, Digita and Excel software is essential
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave
- Smart casual dress