Well-known Chinese investment bank - Settlement Manager
Our client is a very established Chinese investment firm with various business lines. They are looking for an experienced and independent candidate to join the team to supervise the daily operations.
- Monitor daily settlement operations, ensuring accurate funding, reconciliation, and support for clients.
- Provide exceptional support to internal and external clients for queries and ad hoc requests.
- Drive projects and implement improvements for IPOs, new business, and system enhancements.
- Motivate and develop a talented team to achieve business objectives and foster succession planning.
- Manage and coach the team, setting expectations, sharing best practices, and promoting growth.
- Review settlement tasks, providing guidance and ensuring compliance with procedures.
- Implement controls to adhere to internal policies and maintain regulatory compliance.
- At least 7 years of working experience in Operations or Settlement
- Hold a degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, or a related discipline.
- Advantageous to have supervisory experience.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of settlement processing and clearing systems.
- Expertise in Equities, Futures and Options
- Strong understanding of financial markets, investment products, and regulatory requirements.
- Work independently with self-initiative and a client service-oriented mindset.
- Exhibit excellent time management skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Demonstrate a strong risk sense and attentiveness to details.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice: https://www.roberthalf.com.hk/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as government ID numbers, ethnicity, gender, religion, marital status or trade union membership) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time.