(Assistant) Accountant - Full set (Up to 28K)
An excellent opportunity for candidates looking for a stable working environment and work-life balance. Welcome candidates with a stable track record and experience in full set of accounts.
Our client is a large privately held Hong Kong company with businesses in multiple industries such as property, supply chain, retail, logistics, and technology. Candidates who are presentable and have good communication skills would be a good fit for this position.
- Perform daily accounting duties such as: book-keeping, maintaining daily AR, AP, preparing vouchers, etc.
- Handle full book of accounts for active and dormant entities
- Work closely with different departments to ensure accuracy of financial data
- Assist in preparing financial and management reports
- Liaise with external auditors on annual audits
- Ad-hoc assignments as required
- Diploma or above in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- At least 2 years of accounting experience
- Presentable, good communication skills, responsible, and stable track record
- Skilled user in Microsoft Excel
- Able to work with different stakeholders and teams
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Accountant
- Attractive discretionary bonus
- AL: 12-14 days
- Medical insurance
- Work life balance
- Stable working environment
- Close to MTR station, convenient location
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jonathan T Wong on +852 3602 2465.