- Growing firm looking for suitable candidates in audit department
- Great exposure and learning with diversified clients in both public listed entities and private entities and also plenty of opportunities to participate in Initial Public Offering ("IPO") engagements
- 5 days work
- Remuneration packages at par with market
- Perform audit assignments for clients ranging from various industries.
- Take initiative in reading and understanding Accounting & Auditing Standards, MPERS, MFRS, IFRS and other related laws and regulations.
- Communicating professionally within the team and with external parties to gather information, resolve problems and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Travel to different states within Malaysia for audit engagements
- Completing the assigned tasks within the given deadline.
- Perform ad-hoc duties (financial due diligence, Initial Public Offerings corporate exercise and etc.), as necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Accountancy or equivalent (e.g. ACCA, CPA, MICPA).
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience gained in professional accounting practice.
- Possess self-initiative and motivation, able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- A strong team player with good interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Knowledge and experience in CCH System will be an advantage.