Global MNC Luxury Goods Group - Accounting Supervisor
Seeking an experienced team member specializing in Financial Accounting, providing comprehensive expertise in accounting and taxation.
Global MNC Luxury Goods Group
- Ensure the timely completion of the financial closing process and adherence to IFRS & Group guidelines.
- Collaborate and support functions, providing guidance on appropriate accounting treatments for transactions and business drivers.
- Manage Fixed asset accounting, including creation, maintenance, and monitoring of related CAPEX reporting.
- Conduct reviews of payroll-related accounting bookings and accruals, fostering a strong partnership with the HR team.
- Fulfill other reporting requirements (external/internal), such as group reporting and management reporting and support functions.
- Handle the entire set of accounts and perform insightful variance analysis.
- Assist in supporting statutory audits, tax compilation, and preparation of annual financial statements.
- Contribute to process improvement projects aligned with business needs, consistently enhancing processes, compliance, and efficiency.
- Provide support and actively participate in ad-hoc Finance projects.
- 3-4 years of experience in accounting firms and 1-2 years of experience in in-house accounting preferably in MNC.
- Fluent in English.
- To work at a global leading luxury goods group.
- Opportunity to participate in global exchange program.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cathy Chiang at +886 2 8729 8219.