Accounts Assistant - Top 10 Practice
One of Surrey's leading firm of Chartered Accountants are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their growing team. Our client are a reputable, top 10 firm based in central Guildford and the successful candidate will receive training and study support as expected from a leading organisation.
Our client are an established, top 10 firm with a large national presence. This position will be based from the firm's Surrey offices in Central Guildford. They represent a wide range of clients, from local OMB's and SME's through to AIM listed companies with turnovers in the hundreds of millions.
The ideal candidate for this Accounts Assistant role at top 10 firm wil be/have:
- Either AAT qualified or studying towards an ACA/ACCA qualification
- 1+ year's experience working in practice
- Ability to communicate well with clients and colleagues
- Can-do and positive attitude
- Self-starter and not afraid to ask for help
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be required to:
- Prepare statutory accounts to review stage
- Management accounts
- VAT returns
- Involvement in Bookkeeping
- Working and communicating with clients on a daily basis
Salary circa £24,000 - £28,000 depending on experience and qualification status.
Full study support provided
Competitive benefits, as expected from a top 10 firm