One of the world leader in entertainment and media company, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content around the world.
Looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic, and seasoned finance expert who possesses the adaptability and versatility to assist and collaborate with a team overseeing a cluster of rapidly expanding businesses. The ideal candidate will engage in the financial accounting and reporting procedures, actively contribute to supporting the front-end team in various tasks such as financial assessments, project viability evaluations, direct-to-consumer initiatives, and in-depth analysis of the company's strategic goals. The candidate will also be involved in the annual budgeting, forecasting, statutory and tax reporting, as well as compliance activities.
Financial Planning, Analysis and Reporting
* Participate in monthly close and reporting, forecast and plan process
* Prepare monthly report, including Flash, monthly deck, budget deck, artist P&L, tracking report, and ad-hoc reports for various stakeholders for decision making
* Regular review of Balance Sheet and improve quality of reconciliation and support from BPO (WNS in China)
* Ensure timeliness and accuracy of reports
* Manage & forecast cashflow for the company
* Special project accounting & reporting
* Overhead controller - Manage office cost and approvals, advise department head on budgeted spends and drive cost savings as needed
* Checking Travel & Entertainment expenses to ensure compliance / reasonableness
* Support frontline (A&R and Marketing) by preparing relevant P&L and advise on financial performance of projects and marketing spends
* Perform ad-hoc analysis, project feasibility, and projects for Cost spending analysis
Projects and Process review
* Perform financial, internal controls and compliance review to ensure best practice and complying with Global procedures
* Be an agent of change, identity process improvement, drive better reporting and procedures
across the markets, ensuring quality control in all finance deliverables
* Participate in Finance Projects, including system or process implementations
- University degree
- Preferably with at least 5 years of relevant Finance related roles
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail (critical) and able to query/identify inconsistency and challenge idea constructively
- Able to work independently and yet possess strong teamwork ethos
- Good written, communication and presentation skills
- Skilled at relationship management with maturity to handle multiple stakeholders with diverse cultures and occasionally stressful environment
- Deep accounting / finance understanding and IFRS knowledge.
- Strong technically in Excel, PowerPoint, Hyperion (HFM) and SAP
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills with strong business acumen
- Can do attitude, with a hands on approach to problem solving and able to work under pressure.
- Able to deliver on time.
Job OfferCompetitive package and benefitHybrid workPerformance bonusProvident fundMedical and health insurance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Pim Anekwasinchai at +66 2 012 5080.