Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
- ACCA (Affiliates) or equivalent in Accounting / Business Administration is required;
- 2-5 years of experience in Canadian outsourced accounting firm;
- Very good command of English is essential;
- Good command on Canadian accounting and tax matters;
- Experienced Microsoft Office user (mainly Excel);
- Experienced QuickBooks or Xero user;
- Experienced in Caseware and Intuit Profile;
- Open minded, receptive to change;
- Excellent attention to details;
- Drive to improve the processes and challenge the status quo.
Your future role
- Ensure service delivery with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and in accordance with the Service Level Agreements;
- Measure performance and report performance indicators to managers;
- Support the managers in setting process team targets;
- Lead, motivate and develop the process team to ensure performance and top quality delivery;
- Understand country specific accounting and tax issues;
- Leading the team of 3-5 accountants (including daily work, resolving technical and process questions, follow ups, one on ones, coaching);
- Manage the process team (manage resources, follow-up issues, monitor performance).
What we offer
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment;
- Hybrid model of work - the possibility of partial work from home and office
- Training program that will introduce you to your new role;
- Buddy program – support of an experienced Team Member through first months of your employment;
- A great place to build a professional career;
- Internal trainings selected for soft and technical skills improvement;
- International working environment;
- Being a member of the team that values good atmosphere.
- Working in an environment that encourages knowledge-sharing, personal growth and networking.
- Take part in our selection process right from the convenience of your home.
- In case your educational/professional background meets the core requirements of the position, we will invite you to a live video interview, that gives us the opportunity to talk to each other just like it was a meeting in person.
For further information, and to apply, please click the “Apply” button below.