Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
- ACCA (Affiliates) or equivalent in Accounting / Business Administration is required;
- 1-1.5 years of experience in Canadian outsourced accounting firm, management of a high volume transactional finance function;
- Very good command of English is essential;
- Experienced Microsoft Office user (mainly Excel);
- Experienced QuickBooks or Xero user;
- Open minded, receptive to change;
- Excellent attention to details;
- Drive to improve the processes and challenge the status quo.
Your future role
- Independently perform process activities based on received guidelines and internal policies;
- Check expenses or check and post purchase/sales documents such as invoices, pro-forma invoices, credit, notes, payment requests or other accounting documents;
- Resolve unposted expenses or invoices;
- Perform periodic controls of posted transactions;
- Operate within the predefined company's standards for communication and customer service;
- Support developing and implementation of new solutions;
- Work with the company’s internal systems
What we offer
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment;
- Hybrid model of work - the possibility of partial work from home and office
- Training program that will introduce you to your new role;
- Buddy program – support of an experienced Team Member through first months of your employment;
- A great place to build a professional career;
- Internal trainings selected for soft and technical skills improvement;
- International working environment;
- Being a member of the team that values good atmosphere.
- Working in an environment that encourages knowledge-sharing, personal growth and networking.
- Take part in our selection process right from the convenience of your home.
- In case your educational/professional background meets the core requirements of the position, we will invite you to a live video interview, that gives us the opportunity to talk to each other just like it was a meeting in person.
For further information, and to apply, please click “Apply” button below.