HA Finance Internship Programme
Post: Finance Intern
Rank: Temporary Executive Assistant IIIB
Office: Finance Divisions of Hospital Authority (HA) Head Office and Clusters
Pay: HK$13,067 per month
The incumbents will provide junior executive support to the day-to-day operation and / or ad-hoc projects of different functional areas of the Finance Division at corporate, cluster or hospital level. The key responsibilities of the incumbents may include but not be limited to:
- Assist in performing data collection and information analysis
- Provide support to payment / payroll / revenue collection and billing process as well as documentation including checking of supporting documents.
- Assist in financial accounting, management reporting and closing exercise, etc.
- Assist in reviewing and documentation of workflow and internal control procedures.
- Render support to the implementation, promotion and evaluation of non-cash payment means projects and/or other ad-hoc projects.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Completion of F.5 / S.5.
Preferable Attributes / Exposure
- Full-time undergraduate students who are currently undertaking a Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, and related business studies (Year 2 or above) from a recognised university are preferred.
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese (including Cantonese) and English.
- Proficiency in computer applications, including English and Chinese word processing, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Selected candidates will be offered temporary contract appointment up to 4 months from January to April 2024.
- Selected candidates will be posted to work in the Finance Division of HA Head Office or Clusters depending on operational need, and may be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
- For more details about this programme, please refer to the poster via the link below: https://www.ha.org.hk/haho/ho/fdd/Spring_Internship_Programme.pdf
Please submit application online on or before 4 October 2023 via website http://www.ha.org.hk click "Careers". For enquiries, please telephone 2300 6990.