Lead internal audit engagement planning, including participating in team planning events., organizing teams, inspecting accounts, checking compliance with applicable laws, detecting ineffective or inefficient practices and verifying sound financial records.
- Organize and present meaningfully detailed reports to communicate the results of an audit to company management
- Participate in initiating/promoting the establishment and continuous improvement of the Corporate Governance Framework including Enterprise Risk Management, Corporate Code of Conduct, Ethics and Values.
- Assist in the development of Annual Audit Plan (AAP) based on the results of risk assessment exercise.
- Provide input for the periodic reporting on audit activities and performance relative to its plans, significant risk exposures, control/governance issues and other related matters.
- Apply advance analytics for data and information and produce insightful analysis and information that helps is identifying trends and data patterns to help in identifying exceptions and provide value add recommendations.
- Identify, obtain, analyse and appraise related systems and evidentiary data/ information.
- Assist the auditors in the examination and analysis of records through executing audit program steps for the assigned audits.