This accounting practice is constantly growing and are looking for high quality individuals to join the team of like-minded, friendly and motivated accountants.
This company are proud to have built long-standing client relationships through a culture of trust, understanding and quality of delivery. They tailor the service in partnership with clients to best suit their continuing needs.
The practice inspires and develops both its people and its clients, helping them fulfil their aspirations. The enduring commitment is to add considerable and measurable financial value to businesses and life by:
- Providing great value for money
- Consistently exceeding expectations
- Striving to achieve the highest professional standards
- Valuing people and clients as the greatest assets
- Committing to lifelong learning and investment in people
- The job will entail preparing financial statements, tax returns, VAT work, and other accounting tasks
- The job will include managing junior staff on larger jobs and training trainee accountants at the firm
- The successful candidate will have a recognised accounting qualification and at least 3 years work experience in an accounting firm
- Strong mathematical skills and Excel skills are essential
- Strong communication skills
The most important component of a successful business is the people; without the intelligent, hard-working professionals they simply couldn't function. That's why they are constantly on the look-out for talent and pro-actively seek to employ the best people for the job.
Successful candidates will be personable and dynamic, demonstrating attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
Complete remote working
Opportunity to meet up with some team members who live around Manchester.