Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior
My client, an established local independent firm, are currently looking for a Semi Senior (Audit/Accounts) to join their Tunbridge Wells office as a Semi Senior. This position offers an excellent opportunity to have an Audit focused role with the option to still have an aspect of both accounts and tax as well.
A highly regarded and well established firm of accountants, based in Tunbridge Wells, with wide ranging clients, across varied industries, sectors and turnovers, with an excellent reputation, providing a superb opportunity for a qualified, Audit and Accounts Senior, looking to progress their career.
This person will have the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of accounts, audit and tax if desired. You will be working with predominantly OMB up to £100M turnover, as well as commercial businesses within varied industry sectors.
You will be liaising with clients regarding any queries and in respect of accounting and audit matters and managing your client relationships and identifying opportunities.
- We are looking for either a semi-senior/senior accountant - someone who is either part or newly qualified (AAT/Certified or Chartered - ACCA / ACA / CA) in practice.
- Good team player
- Possess excellent communication
- Build strong relationships with your clients
- Organisational skills
- Audit experience would be preferable.
- Great opportunity to move up the "ladder" within the firm, since the Director always prefers to promote from within
- A confident approach to dealing with clients on the telephone and in person.
- Confidence and knowledge to work independently with an organised approach
- Eye for detail and high level of accuracy
Salary circa £24,000 - £32,000 per annum
Full study support, including days off for courses where necessary.
25 days holiday + bank holiday!