Audit Manager/Senior Manager - International Advisory
My client are one of the UK's most exciting mid-tier firms who are looking to bolster their international audit team in Egham. This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Audit Assistant Manager, Manager or Senior Manager looking to gain, or improve on their advisory experience and/or work with international groups.
Although it is desirable, you DO NOT NEED international auditing experience to be considered!
Based in Egham, this top 25 accountancy practice is undergoing continued growth and planning for the ongoing future success and growth of its business. You will be joining at a key time with the potential to really carve a career path within this highly regarded team and firm. Clients are very wide ranging across wide ranging industry sectors and turnovers. The firm offers a clear appraisal and career development path, mix of home to office working, flexible hours, with highly competitive remuneration and benefit packages.
Joining as Audit Assistant Manager based from the firms Egham offices you will lead teams and manage the delivery of audit services to internationally controlled clients across varied industries. You will be given a limited number of audit clients and the scope to develop your advisory skills and knowledge.
This position will involve plenty of client contact in the form of prostpecting, proposals, business development, building new relationships and offering ad-hoc solutions.
There will also be various management responsibilities, including reviewing the work prepared by more junior members of staff and being responsible for their training and development.
The applicant will have relevant post qualification experience at assistant manager/manager/senior manager level in audit.
As a client facing member of the team, experience of managing a client portfolio direct to Partner and dealing directly with client staff is essential.
The applicant should also be able to demonstrate the following skills and behaviours.
- Demonstrates a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm;
- Defines performance measures and continuously looks to assess, improve and achieve objectives;
- Sets priorities, defines activities, gives responsibilities and plans work so that results are achieved on time;
- Seeks self-development and provides support that enables others to develop within the firm;
- Works cooperatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firm's goals;
- Thinks widely and laterally to identify and consider different options before determining the best solution;
- Listens to, understands and communicates confidently with others in a clear, concise, polite and purposeful way;
- Motivates self and others to succeed for the benefit of the firm
Salary of £55,000 - £80,000 per annum
Excellent benefits package - above the average provided by the majority of accounting firms.
For confidentiality's sake, we can't post too much detail of the benefits package. If you would like some more information on the full package, or anything else, please call Joseph Potter on 07773478653