ARC Process Manager
At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of business experts in finance, accounting, data, and technology ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion, and pride to be GREEN. We act on our values of Passion for consumers & customers, Courage to dream & pioneer, Care for people & planet, Enjoyment of Life, and always focused on being: inclusive, diverse, and open to new challenges.
Do you want to play a key role in the HEINEKEN Group consolidation? Are you an enthusiastic team manager with a can-do attitude? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a diverse and dynamic team that interacts with Heineken OpCos all around the globe? Then we are looking for you!! In this role, you will be responsible for the execution of the HEINEKEN Group consolidation.
Your responsibilities would include:
- supporting the monthly Group report and preparing the consolidated half-year and year-end financial statements for HEINEKEN
- conducting a comprehensive review and analysis to determine eliminations and adjustments for the Group consolidation, in line with IFRS and in accordance with HEINEKEN policies
- acting as a Business Partner for one of the HEINEKEN regions on financial reporting and supporting accounting for Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestments
- providing training and reporting guidance to OpCos
- participating in various company-wide projects (e.g., D&T, CORE, integration acquisitions).
As Business Leader:
- acting as key business partner to management, Global Functions, Regions, and OpCos
- creating and implementing the functional strategic plan by setting ARC FR strategic agenda and team's priorities
- ensuring and setting standards for business partnership and promoting culture of providing best-in-class services
- having primary ownership for the service delivery as per the agreed volumes and quality
- leading the development and challenging of standardized reports, reflecting the information needs of the business
- assessing and mitigating operational risk and acting as escalation point to drive issue resolution
- building internal control mind-set and embedding internal controls into processes so controls are designed and executed effectively and any deficiency is mitigated
- owning the function's budget planning and proactively controlling actual costs vs. budget
- planning rightsizing of the team compared with business requirement
- promoting knowledge gathering and sharing
- building CPI mind-set by challenging the status quo to look for most efficient ways of working
- referencing external benchmarks and using own network to provide context for business decisions
- keeping abreast with technical developments.
As People Leader:
- being a role model and ensuring people leadership standards are followed
- setting and describing strategic agenda and translating it into team priorities linked to HEINEKEN Global vision and strategy
- securing effective team structure and clarifying roles & responsibilities incl. back up structure
- recruiting talents for FR ARC roles and securing their effective on-boarding
- reviewing performance regularly; providing ongoing feedback to teams and individuals addressing underperformance and recognizing top talents
- planning succession, developing talents, providing coaching and mentoring
- cascading information effectively and acting as a connector to Management for Employees.
Key contacts of the role:
- Global Departments (Global Accounting and Risk Management, Global Business Control, Global Tax, Global Treasury, MIO, Global Commerce, Global HR)
- HEINEKEN Krakow Teams (TOP30, other Functional Managers and Team Leaders)
- Regional Business Control
- OpCo Finance Directors, OpCo Accounting and Reporting Managers, Strategic Controllers
- external and internal auditors.
You are a good match if you have:
- Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting/General Management
- ACCA/CIMA certification preferred
- fluency in English, additional European language as a plus
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- strong drive and ownership to deliver best in class services
- ability to manage senior stakeholders’ relationships in dynamic and complex process environment
- ability to develop and coach current and future people leaders
- at least 8 years of relevant work experience in Finance, preferably in a large internationally operating accounting or auditing firm, or financial controlling and reporting in a multinational environment
- sound knowledge of IFRS and general reporting standards, preferably membership of a recognized accountancy body
- successful career record as experienced and mature people leader (at least 3-4 years of experience in people manager job)
- proven successful track in management (process, people, function)
- experience with a reporting and consolidation tools such as SAP, Analysis for Office, Power BI, etc. is a plus.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.