Junior GL Analyst (6-Month Contract)
At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of business experts in finance, accounting, data and technology ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN.We act on our values of Passion for consumers & customers, Courage to dream & pioneer, Care for people & planet, Enjoyment of Life, always focused on being ourselves: inclusive, diverse, and open for new challenges.
Your daily tasks may include:
- Preparing and posting journal entries, balance sheet accounts reconciliation process
- Performing Fixed Asset accounting, month end, quarter end and the year-end close process
- Providing audit support specific to general accounting
- Identifying and solving common cross-process (PTP, OTC, RTR) issues
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory account packs
- Responding to queries from stakeholders via e-mail/telephone in alignment with service management processes.
You are a good match if you have:
- Good command of English
- Interest in developing in Record to Report area
- Good level of Excel
- Strong attention to details
- Your prioritize and organize your tasks very well
- You approach work with passion and engagement.
What we offer:
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.