Senior Core Deployment Business Analyst RTR
At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of business experts in finance, accounting, data, and technology ready to “WOW” the world with our expertise, passion, and pride to be GREEN. We act on our values of Passion for consumers & customers, Courage to dream & pioneer, Care for people & planet, Enjoyment of Life, always focused on being ourselves: inclusive, diverse, and open for new challenges.
For the Core Programme, the Finance Business Analyst (BA) will be the subject matter expert (SME) and is the source of knowledge, technique, or expertise in a specific Finance stream, i.e., Record to Report (RtR), Market to Cash (MtC), Source to Pay (StP) and Business Performance Management (BPM). The Finance BA understands, articulates, and implements the global standard processes and controls related to the area of expertise. Pro-actively contributes to integration topics with the other Finance streams and other Functional domains in scope of the CORE Global Template.
Your responsibilities would include:
- being co-responsible for ensuring the implementation of the Global Template solution- following the CORE transition approach
- participating in deployment phase, by reviewing the solution documentation, such as user guides, training manuals and system specifications, prior to distribution to OpCo key-users & end-users, and ensures that the subject area is accurately represented
- identification and analysis of business impacts of implementing the CORE Global Template
- working with the Solution Consultant to gather, document and challenge specific local requirements (tax, legal, compliance related) following a zero-gap approach
- providing expert knowledge of the subject area and the transition methodology
- being responsible for the successful closing of gaps between “as-is” and “to-be” situation
- being a change agent and support the OpCo on their change journey
- working with opCo users to develop necessary processes or procedural changes to accommodate the CORE Global Template solution
- ensuring a proper and effective knowledge transfer (e.g. documentation, key-user training, etc.)
- thoroughly perform functional testing and support user acceptance testing of the solution and associated procedures to confirm that the primary business requirements are met
- logging issues and risks that surface during configuration, training or other team activities and follow-through on resolution of those issues
- completing and improve test scenarios
- supporting roles and responsibilities mapping vs. positions
- continuous improvement and keeping up-to-date of documentation (sOPs, process descriptions, sol ID materials, etc.).
- supporting on On-boarding new team members in the functional area
- adequate handover to Business As Usual after stabilization phase of the transition
- contributing to project status reporting.
You are a good candidate if you have:
- 3-5 years of experience in RtR domains as Financial Accounting, Period End Closing, Tax and Treasury
- understanding and knowledge of Heineken RtR Global Standards, like Design Book, templates, and procedures
- flexible, proactive, quick learning and team player
- end to end mind-set - understanding of the E2E processes, the business, and the interactions/dependencies with other streams (other Finance streams as well as other functions)
- strong analytical (e.g. gaps identification, business impact analysis,..) and problem-solving capabilities
- strong and effective communication and project management skills, facilitation, and presentation skills
- effective time management (capable of managing multiple priorities and meet closely spaced, ambitious timelines) and being able to deal with ambiguity
- strong stakeholder management, assertiveness and influencing skills
- working under pressure, in a dynamic and international environment
- excellent English skills.
What we offer:Job Segment: Business Analyst, Compliance, Network, Project Manager, Technology, Legal, Finance
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.