Intern in Financial Advisory
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
When you work with us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte.
In an international firm like Deloitte, our strong global presence is complemented by our regional reach and market knowledge. A career in Financial Advisory will equip you with a deep understanding of the local and regional business landscape, enabling you to identify opportunities and risks to our clients’ businesses.
We are called in to advise high-profile clients on executing deals in Mergers and Acquisitions, perform business valuations, participate in disputes and support growing businesses. We do not just provide financial advice to our clients, but we also deliver comprehensive financial solutions to some of the toughest issues in business today. For our Financial Advisory team, we are looking for an Intern who will support junior and senior colleagues in assisting our clients with such tasks.
- Currently pursuing a degree in a business-related area, including Finance, Analysis and Business Planning, Accounting, Economics, Management or similar (4th or 5th year student),
- Understanding of key accounting and corporate finance principles,
- Familiarity with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint is desirable,
- Responsibility, motivation, eagerness to learn and a can-do attitude,
- Strong drive to excel and grow professionally,
- Analytical and critical thinking to solve complex problems,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Proficiency in Croatian and English.
Your future role
As an Intern in Financial Advisory team, you will:
- Assist in data preparation, gathering and analysis to support delivery of business valuations, financial models, business plans, M&A transaction materials, debt advisory services and support in capital raising and other related corporate finance services,
- Conduct research on industry trends, market conditions, and competitors to support valuation and advisory projects,
- Make sure all data used in calculations and presentations is of highest standards, both visually and quantitively,
- Support junior and senior colleagues in day-to-day activities, including business development, various initiatives and ad-hoc tasks,
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and documentation for projects and client meetings,
- Keep other colleagues up-to-date with industry trends and relevant industry activities.
What we offer
- Possibility to learn and improve in the world‘s leading consulting company recognized as the most valuable commercial services brand in the world,
- Possibility to accumulate knowledge and build expertise throughout participation in various Financial Advisory projects,
- Become part of the leading financial advisory team in Central Europe with an opportunity to contribute to some of the largest and most complex transactions in the region,
- Challenging, fast-paced environment where professional development and growth are guaranteed,
- Career opportunities for personal development and full employment.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV and go through all the stages of the recruitment process. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.