Operations Analyst - Asset Servicing | Treasury Team | Risk Advisory
Who we are looking for
In light of growing cooperation with leading global investment banks we are looking for a person to help us participate in high quality projects, utilising delivery experience and understanding of complex banking solutions. If you want to pursue your career in the biggest global consulting firm, and help us conduct operations for high-profile banks to support their business growth, then this is a great opportunity for you. With a strong international team already in place, we are looking for an individual to take us to the next level through meeting client requirements and working closely with a cross-functional team to deliver projects in finance.
- 2 years’ minimum experience required, with working knowledge of front to back Asset Servicing
- Euroclear and Crest experience would be beneficial
- Sees the big picture and keeps current with emerging business, economic and market news
- Understands the broker dealer environment and the key associated market risks
- Strong team player who is flexible and seeks to help other team members
- Logical and proactive thinker with a reputation of great judgment
- Ability to work within a high-risk environment and meet challenging deadlines and targets
- Strong literacy / numeracy
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate an ability to work with honesty, integrity and trustworthiness
- Maintain high standards of professionalism and competence
Asset Servicing is a part of Global Market Division and business unit responsible for the management of Voluntary Income and Corporate Actions events across the globe for both equity and fixed income products. The team’s role in supporting both internal and external clients throughout the lifecycle of large-scale events, including Mergers and Acquisitions, Shareholder Meetings, and Bankruptcies, provides a unique opportunity to play a part in real-time, impactful market transactions.
- Pay strong attention to detail and develop awareness of reputational risk and accountability
- Articulate operational and risk impacts related to a specific task or procedure
- Apply root cause analysis to identify opportunities for process improvements
- Navigate systems to perform day-to-day tasks and build technical expertise to resolve issues
- Identify client needs and appropriately manage client and business partner expectations in a timely manner
- Work to understand the foundations of great client experience and leverage available internal tools
- Establish, cultivate and leverage relationships to identify and execute on process enhancements
- Exposure to interesting advisory projects.
- Rapid knowledge development thanks to on-the-job trainings related to the area of expertise.
- Opportunity to be a part of global work-streams and cross-country projects.
- Attractive customized learning portfolio (professional designations and international certificates).
- Continuous professional grow and clear career path.
- Friendly work atmosphere and staff parties.
- Valuable relations for life: industry network & references from recognized professionals.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.