Our client, a well established and renokwn CSP in Malta as part of their growth on their client
services portfolio, is seeking to recruit an ambitious and driven Accounts Executive to join a team of experienced and
Reporting to the Manager of the Client Accounting team, the Accounts Executive will be entrusted with a portfolio of
clients to manage and build a lasting relationship with. The successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to
assist in tax related matters, including tax returns and tax refunds.
- Completing the management accounts of her/his portfolio of clients;
- Preparation and submission of VAT Returns for this portfolio of clients;
- Ensure that all the tasks within the assigned portfolio of clients are completed in accordance with statutory
- Liaising with the tax administration team for the preparation of tax computations, tax returns and tax refunds
- along with any other tax related matters as necessary;
- Liaising with Auditors, Tax and VAT Departments and MBR, necessary and as directed by the Head of Department;
- Liaising with internal departments to obtain information and supporting documentation to allow for the timely
- preparation of financial statements and statutory returns;
- Involvement in client meetings in relation to own portfolio;
- Any other accounting related duties as may be required from time to time.
- Partly qualified Accountant, in possession of a relevant degree in Accountancy or in process of finalising the ACCA
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Client Accounting;
- Experience in working on licensed entities and other financial services related companies would be considered an
- A 5-star customer service attitude, ready to work with different clients and surpass their expectations;
- Excellent ability to communicate in English, both verbally and written;
- A proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and internal departments ensuring
- lines of communication remain open;
- Ability to work as part of a team, assisting others where necessary to ensure all deadlines are met;
- Competent in the use of standard office tools including Sage Line 50 and Microsoft Office and others;
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision;
- Ability to prioritise between different clients and deadlines according to urgency and ability to multi-task
Corporate Services provider with a long and solid trajectory in Malta.
A very nice working atmosphere
Shorter working week (everyone finishes at 14pm CET on Fridays)
Flexi-time for as long as the core working hours are covered.
Study leave (2 days per exam that can go up to 4 when studying P-levels)
Training both, internal and external (internal workshops every week as well as external trainings sponsored by the