Assistant Manager-Treasury| AMW| Union Place
Associated Motorways (Pvt) LTD
No two days are the same at AMW, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance, and what do you get, The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started 70 years ago, popularly known as AMW now a fully-owned subsidiary of Al Futtaim Group (AFG) of United Arab Emirates, is one of the pioneers in the Automotive industry in Sri Lanka.
- Qualified Professional from the Internationally recognized professional body (CA, CPA, CIMA, ACCA or CFA).
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in the similar capacity preferably working with the medium-large organization.
- Possess experience in managing treasury function, a strong understanding of financial and debt instruments, LC and bank guarantees, experience in managing banking relationship, and good communication skills.
- Possess advanced IT skills in particular advance MS Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, and ability to work independently.
- Strong team player with positive can-do attitude.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage treasury functions and ensure financial and forex risks are analyzed and appropriate actions are taken to mitigate risk.
- Provide analytical information support to senior finance manager and AMW senior management team.
- Monitoring and managing the relationship with banks while ensuring compliance of banking covenants.
- Liquidity management, managing foreign currency payments, and forecasting medium-long-term funding/hedging requirements.
- Opening of LC/bank guarantees and reviewing the terms and conditions of LCs and BG.
- Daily cash/ debt facility management monitoring funding cost and minimizing interest cost.
- Preparing reports for group treasury and liaising with group treasury for renewal of banking facility.
- Attend stock order planning meetings and advise on forex related matter and ensure FX availability for all stock orders
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.