Assistant Manager - Executive Compensation Services
Department: Executive Compensation Services
Vacancy type: Permanent
Hours: 35 per week
We want to grow future leaders and our highly experienced department is looking to recruit ambitious and forward-thinking individuals with a strong background in fund and/or incentive structures. We are looking for an individual with experience in managing and mentoring others, who wants a career that is challenging and offers an opportunity to specialise in a niche and growing area.
As an Assistant Manager, you will have the opportunity to build relationships with a number of our key clients and support a growing team with developing and mentoring team members. There is variety in this role and, in addition to the day-to-day servicing of our clients and their structures, you have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and specialise in an area you have a particular interest in, for example, you could become a technical specialist, work towards becoming a people focused manager, get exposure to business development, or support our new business becoming an onboarding specialist.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with your team to manage a diverse portfolio of structures, demonstrate understanding of tasks, and at all times following internal policies and procedures
- To work independently and use your own initiative, independently lead on client transactions and liaise with relevant third-party advisors and business partners
- Be approachable and accessible to your all team members, offering guidance and development when required and assist in any training needs
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Review and manage the workload of team administrators on a daily basis reporting upwards to senior management
- Assist with appraisals and monthly objective meeting and be a mentor to junior staff members
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager and assist team members to enhance knowledge on a variety of clients within the team as and when requested
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- To have or be working towards a professional qualification e.g. ACA/ACCA/ICSA/STEP
- Experience in fund administration would be preferable however, we will consider individuals with a strong incentives background
- Committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves, the team, and their clients
- Strong communication skills and the ability to establish good relationships with all stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Knowledge of local legislation/Corporate Governance
- Strong Microsoft Office 365 skills including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Proactive in keeping up-to-date awareness of current industry issues
- A desire to learn and ambition to grow their role, becoming an expert in incentive schemes and sharing that knowledge with your team
CSC is a global business, legal, and financial services company based in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have offices and capabilities in over 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East, and more than 8,000 colleagues. We are the business behind business.®
CSC is committed to creating a diverse and growth-oriented environment where everyone is valued and respected. CSC offers challenging career opportunities and excellent benefits, including annual success-sharing bonuses or commission plans based on individual performance. To learn more, visit cscglobal.com/service/careers.
Visit our careers site to learn more about CSC and our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to describe all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.