Vice President, Corporate Services
Vice President, Corporate Services
37.5 hours per week
As a Vice President (“VP”) of the Corporate Services team, you are tasked with the delivery and implementation of the Company’s commercial and strategic strategies through the creation and maintenance of strong relationships with your peers, prospective and existing clients and intermediaries in the Cayman and Globally, improving relationship management approach to client service delivery, increasing onshore and offshore sales, all with the objective to ensuring the Company is the leading service provider in the Cayman Islands.
The VP is responsible for providing management and oversight of an assigned portfolio of clients. The VP will additionally have the responsibility of managing a team of staff at varying levels of experience who will oversee the daily management and servicing of our clients. As a VP you would be responsible for ensuring high quality and efficient provision of services through the involvement and monitoring in daily transactions; acting as an escalation point for relationship managers and officers on complex and/or contentious transactional matters; ensuring timely and accurate invoicing and timely collection on invoices; ensuring compliance with due diligence documentation and transaction monitoring requirements and all remediation efforts underway. As a VP you will report into the Business Unit Director, local and regional management, and other offices to cross-sell and up-sell services to the assigned portfolio of funds clients and to target other clients in accordance with specific plans as required.
We’re a company of helpful people teaming up to make a difference in global business and our local communities. Passionate about service quality, giving back to the community, and devoted to continuous improvement, CSC is the business behind business®
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Ensure the day-to-day operations of the teams are effectively and efficiently coordinated and implemented in accordance with the organisations policies and procedures and that best principles of entity administration and corporate governance are applied
- Oversee the performance appraisal of all team members and any other human resource function associated with leading a large group of staff
- As the VP you will oversee and manage the financial strategies of the team, including the assurance that all annual billing, account receivables and monthly billing occurs timeously and successfully
- Attendance of management meetings and inter-divisional strategic meetings will be required to allow for the opportunity to grow, develop and plan for the future
- Ensure adherence to compliance policies and procedures in the onboarding of new client entities and in the ongoing maintenance of clients, including through transaction monitoring and periodic reviews
- Oversee the completion of periodic file reviews and collection and maintenance of compliance related documentation by the corporate services team in lieu of the remediation process
- Assist with the review and assessment of potential new business opportunities including the review of transaction documents and preparation of fee proposals
- Develop training programs and coaching of staff as required on the various structures and processed to address any knowledge deficits identified within the Corporate Services team
- Demonstrate clear leadership, promote and foster a positive team culture that is consistent with the organisational values
- Ensure high quality of service delivered individually and by other servicing teams and overseeing timely and appropriate escalation and resolution of any client servicing issues
- Identify key risk areas, ensure relevant regulations are adhered to and provide guidance regarding regulatory rules in relation to Economic Substance and Beneficial Ownership
- Contribute to the organisation’s commercial strategy in consultation with local, regional and global management
- Participate in business development by regularly reviewing and monitoring the portfolio to maintain strong client relationships and capitalise on business opportunities
- Attend industry related conferences/training sessions as required
- Participate in the investigation and development of new business lines to increase the depth and breadth of services provided
- Assist with the preparation and execution of the departmental commercial business plan and relating budgets under the supervision of the Business Unit Director
- Build and maintain a high-performance culture through effective performance management, communication and mentoring of staff
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Ability to manage a team including training and development, KPI setting and monitoring of performance with a proven track record of human capital management at management level is necessary
- In depth knowledge of existing and upcoming legislations as they relate to the industry and the organization’s clients, including regulatory regulations such as the Economic Substance and Beneficial Ownership Regime.
- Proven understanding of the requirements in place by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority and all related filings and deadlines
- Proven track record within a client facing role, including the ability to resolve contentious client matters
- Detailed understanding of corporate governance, relevant local regulations and best practices including but not limited to Anti-Money Laundering regulations and the requirements of Client Due Diligence
- Detailed knowledge of all forms of corporate structures and the varying requirements for each type of structure, company, group is a requirement
- Proven experience in understanding and reviewing transaction documents
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to learn and adapt to all new forms of new infrastructure systems
- Proven experience in the use of Viewpoint statutory system with a proficient knowledge base of CORIS, CAP and CIMA (REEFS)
- Either a university degree or an internationally recognised professional qualification such as ICSA or STEP Diploma or ACCA is required
At CSC, compensation depends on several factors, including job location and the knowledge and experience of each individual. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $120,000 - $160,000.
CSC is a global business, legal, and financial services company based in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have offices and capabilities in over 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East, and more than 8,000 colleagues. We are the business behind business.®
CSC is committed to creating a diverse and growth-oriented environment where everyone is valued and respected. CSC offers challenging career opportunities and excellent benefits, including annual success-sharing bonuses or commission plans based on individual performance. To learn more, visit cscglobal.com/service/careers.
Visit our careers site to learn more about CSC and our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to describe all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Why Work with CSC?
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
- We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for success sharing, bonus, or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
- CSC offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package as part of your Total Rewards that includes annual leave, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses, and more.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.