Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm
On-site + WFH
Our Corporate Services Division provides formation, domiciliation, accounting and payroll services to our clients. We take a personal approach and aim to build long-term relationships with our clients. You will manage a portfolio of clients and managing their accounting and reporting obligations to empower them to drive further business growth. You will work with a global team and have opportunities to learn about various business entities, business environment, regulatory system, and laws in different jurisdiction.
- Working with a small team to provide professional accounting services to a portfolio of client companies
- Hands-on tasks on bookkeeping, accounts reconciliation, cash flow statement, group consolidation, and financial reporting tasks in general
- Prepare periodical reports and financial analysis for regulated entities
- Ensure timely billing of accounts and maintains a digital filing system for accounting records
- Manage quality and deadline on client assignments
- University degree in accounting or finance
- Professional qualification such as HKICPA/ACCA member or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in professional services firm is highly recommended
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Finance Officer
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese, with conversational Mandarin
- Independent, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, outspoken
- Keen to learn, able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication skills
CSC is a global business, legal, and financial services company based in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have offices and capabilities in over 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East, and more than 8,000 colleagues. We are the business behind business.®
CSC is committed to creating a diverse and growth-oriented environment where everyone is valued and respected. CSC offers challenging career opportunities and excellent benefits, including annual success-sharing bonuses or commission plans based on individual performance. To learn more, visit cscglobal.com/service/careers.
Visit our careers site to learn more about CSC and our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to describe all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
WHY WORK WITH CSC?
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
- We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for success sharing, bonus, or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
- CSC offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package as part of your Total Rewards that includes annual leave, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses, and more.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.