Client Relationship Manager
Client Relationship Manager – Corporate Trust
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Salary Range: US$82,000 – US$95,000
The Client Relationship Manager has responsibility for the management of a book of Unit Trust and other responsibilities as Management shall from time to time determine.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Oversee correspondence and administrative matters from intermediaries, clients, and external service providers relating to the assigned portfolio of companies and Trusts
- Onboarding new trust structures in line with policies and procedures
- Prepare and interpret resolutions and agreements and update records accordingly
- Prepare and file documents with government agencies and regulatory bodies
- Collect satisfactory due diligence on clients and service providers in liaison with the Compliance department
- Completion of the billing of clients, management of accounts receivable, and budgeting process
- Review of legal and transactional documents pertaining to the trusts
- Maintenance of client data and files in the Laserfische system and ViewPoint client database
- Complete reviews on the assigned portfolio of companies and trusts to ensure the resolution of issues and pursuit of opportunities identified thereby
- Maintain the client relationship data in accordance with company policy
- Keep abreast of all relevant Acts and regulations such as FATCA, CRS, Trust, Company, corporate governance, AML, data protection etc.
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- University Degree in the relevant field of study and/or equivalent internationally recognized professional qualification such as STEP, ICSA, ACCA, CPA, and/or previous experience working in a unit trust or mutual fund environment with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Ability to review documents for necessary data, check records for accuracy and completion
- Understanding Unit Trust structures, corporate governance, relevant local regulations, and best practices, including awareness of FATCA and CRS (experience in Mutual Funds and Fund Administration would be considered)
- Ability to assist in the oversight of projects including allocation of duties, provision of status updates to stakeholders, adherence to the timeframe
- Adheres to deadlines and appointments; acts in accordance with organizational and quality standards; takes responsibility for the activities and actions of self and direct reports, establishes priorities, monitors progress, and makes effective recommendations, whilst completing work in an efficient manner
- Demonstrated client relationship management skills
- Commercially driven, strong interpersonal skills, confident and flexible
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure to meet
Intertrust Group has been acquired by CSC, the world’s leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services, worldwide. At Intertrust Group our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100+ jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market, and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition – all of which keep our clients one step ahead. By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology, and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed.
CSC is a global business, legal, and financial services company based in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have offices and capabilities in over 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East, and more than 8,000 colleagues. We are the business behind business.®
CSC is committed to creating a diverse and growth-oriented environment where everyone is valued and respected. CSC offers challenging career opportunities and excellent benefits, including annual success-sharing bonuses or commission plans based on individual performance. To learn more, visit cscglobal.com/service/careers.
Visit our careers site to learn more about CSC and our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to describe all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
WHY WORK WITH CSC?
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
- We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for success sharing, bonus, or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
- CSC offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package as part of your Total Rewards that includes annual leave, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses, and more.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.