Hub Planning and Forecasting Analyst
This Planning & Forecast Analyst role is to provide planning & forecasting support to the Planning & Forecasting Lead. This includes managing the preparation of in-market annual and monthly forecasts. Alongside, preparing monthly management reports for the in-market FD to evaluate performance.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s or Master in Finance, Accountancy, Business, ACCA, CA
- 2-3 years of experience in Financial Planning/Budgeting, Expertise in creating or extracting information from /to excel and use of advanced formulas.
- Proficient financial knowledge of analysis, evaluation, modelling and forecasting with strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Provide support to the P&F Lead with the preparation of the 3+1 plan to the Leadership Team.
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly Opex, A&P and cash flow forecast.
- Accountable for creating, updating and maintaining financial models to provide detailed monthly and quarterly forecasts for the market (CCC process)
- Compare forecasts against budgets and prior month forecasts.
- Performs variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward.
- Preparation of internal management reports (e.g. DRM, MPR) for executive leadership
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We’re committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.