Mazars is an engine for rapid and consistent career progression, offering individually designed career paths that help you pursue your interests, match your changing needs, and explore your true potential. We work with diverse, prestigious clients across a range of sectors and geographies, giving you the opportunity to constantly update and grow your skills for lifelong professional development.
Seeking a role where you can truly make an impact within Mazars? Are you yearning for collaborative, engaged teams and the chance to evaluate and influence our internal processes as if they were your own? Dive into the exciting realm of in-house internal auditing with us!
About the team
Our Business Services Team (BST) comprises creative, strategic, forward-thinking business enablers. Together, the People & Culture, Marketing & Communications, IT, Operations, Finance and Quality & Risk Management teams make it their mission to ensure Mazars has the right tools, technology, strategies and services to deliver exceptional client service and future-proof our growing business.
Our Internal Audit team focuses on ensuring clarity, efficiency, and effectiveness in our internal processes, upholding the standards of Mazars UK.
About the role
- As an evolving function within Mazars, you will play a key part in shaping, developing and implementing methodologies whilst contributing to the firm's overall quality and risk objectives
- You will have the opportunity to drive forward the Mazars strategy by assuring the adequacy and effectiveness of controls to mitigate key business risks and priorities and assess compliance with Mazars policies and regulations we must comply with
- The role will principally involve following the internal audit manual and working papers to deliver risk-based internal audits including; agreeing on a timings with auditees to perform the internal audit work in line with the risk-based plan, determine internal audit scopes through research and scoping meetings with the auditees and drafting and issuing the internal audit's terms of reference
What are we looking for?
- Experience working as an internal auditor or within a compliance environment
- Studying towards and/or achievement of relevant qualifications are preferred but not essential, such as IIA, ACA, and ACCA
- Awareness of the concept of risk management
- Ability to provide practical and value-for-money solutions to problems
- Confident in manipulating and interrogating data using Excel or IDEA software
Mazars is a leading international professional services firm delivering exceptional quality in audit, accounting, tax, financial advisory, outsourcing and consulting.
We are one diverse, multicultural, multi-generational team with a huge sense of connection and belonging. This is a place where you can take ownership of your career, get involved, believe in yourself and put your ideas into action.
At Mazars, we celebrate individuality and thrive on teamwork. We give people the freedom to make a personal contribution to our shared purpose. We support one another to deliver quality, create change and make an impact so that everyone can reach their full potential.
Being inclusive is core to our culture at Mazars; we want to ensure everyone, whether in the recruitment process or beyond is fully supported to be their unique self. To read more about our approach click here
Our aim is to make the recruitment process as accessible and inclusive as possible - please contact us to discuss any changes you may require so we can work with you to support you throughout your application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.