Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
What would you do?
As an Accounting Analyst you would work closely with our Payroll Department and support the accounting and reconciliation process.
- Record payroll entries in SAP for non-live sites.
- Prepare month end analysis for pension accounts.
- Complete of BPC notes/flows (reporting system) during month end.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations after month end.
- Maintain mapping tables between payroll system and ERP (SAP).
- Monitor payroll entries and validate accuracy from external system.
- Assist in corrections requested due to employee changes.
- Prepare/Facilitate ad hoc reports requested by Management.
What would you need to be successful?
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Payroll/Accounting.
- Knowledge of SAP / BPC and Excel
- Strong attention to detail and meeting task deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here.
Beware of scams online or from individuals claiming to represent us. A Kerry employee will not solicit candidates through a non-Kerry email address or phone number. In addition, Kerry does not currently utilise video chat rooms (e.g., Google Hangouts) to conduct interviews. Refuse any request that asks you to provide payment to participate in the hiring process (e.g., purchasing a “starter kit,” investing in training, or something similar). Kerry will not ask you to pay any money at any point in the hiring process with the exception of reimbursable travel expenses. In addition, any payments made by Kerry will be from official firm accounts bearing the Kerry name.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.