Senior Client Accounting Manager
Senior Client Accounting Manager
Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
The Senior Client Accounting Manager reports to the Head of Corporate Clients and is responsible for the management of financial, tax and statutory reporting for a portfolio of clients in the Corporate team. The candidate will also be expected to take on the role as Independent Director for several clients in the corporate client’s portfolio.
- Tax and Accounting Services
- Ensuring monthly and quarterly management and financial accounts are completed for a portfolio of clients in a professional and timely manner
- Beginning to end responsibility for the preparation of management accounts, annual financial statements including active involvement in both audit preparation and delivery and ensuring all reporting deadlines are met as scheduled.
- Liaising with a range of banks, clients and auditors and other third parties to gain all relevant accounting information to ensure timely and accurate delivery of accounting reports.
- Liaising with the tax advisors and other relevant parties in relation to VAT and other corporate tax requirements
- Coaching and mentoring more junior colleagues including reviewing work and designing work flow schedules in line with team goals.
- Client Director Services
- Senior Client Accounting Manager is expected to take on the role of Director on the boards of client companies in the CLS portfolio
- Promote client oriented culture through timely responses to client requests, personal attention, complaint follow up.
- Business Development
- Participate in meetings of prospects and intermediaries, together with the Commercial Director and/or Head of Corporate, in order to interpret the client requirements.
- Senior Client Accounting Manager will be expected to be involved in budget setting, to allocate resources, and to ensure proper process are in place to accurately capture the revenues for the team, assist with client invoicing review and approval process
- Must be a Qualified ACA / ACCA accountant
- Minimum of 6+ years’ post qualified experience in a relevant auditing/accounting role
- Confident in dealing with difficult client queries and adhering to strict timelines
- Strong technical accounting skills, including detailed knowledge and experience in local GAAP and IFRS and best industry practices
- Have entrepreneurial and commercial awareness
- Ready for a fast paced and demanding role
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- Meticulous attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Pro-active with the ability to work on their own initiatives
CSC is a global business, legal, and financial services company based in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have offices and capabilities in over 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East, and more than 8,000 colleagues. We are the business behind business.®
CSC is committed to creating a diverse and growth-oriented environment where everyone is valued and respected. CSC offers challenging career opportunities and excellent benefits, including annual success-sharing bonuses or commission plans based on individual performance. To learn more, visit cscglobal.com/service/careers.
Visit our careers site to learn more about CSC and our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to describe all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
WHY WORK WITH CSC?
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
- We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for success sharing, bonus, or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
- CSC offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package as part of your Total Rewards that includes annual leave, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses, and more.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.